Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Premium Stock Report Announcement

Good Evening,

Due to increasing demand, we have constructed a premium stock report payment option that should appear on the right. These reports give you full access to my research on upcoming articles that I write for Seeking Alpha. Please be aware that purchasing a stock report does not mean that you will be immediately provided with one. Writing my articles takes time, as I put a lot of analysis into each piece. However, it is worth the wait. My PRO articles have proven to catalyze stock movement. Look at my latest article release on Rexahn Pharmaceuticals (RNN) as an example. It moved the stock by 30%; 10% the first day of the release, and 20% the second day. Needless to say, it is worth the wait.

I already have one report submitted for publishing as of this evening...

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please contact me at tmlowenthal@ucdavis.edu and I will be happy to assist you.

Best,

Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment